Application Deadline: June 28, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One bursary is available
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree coursework in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must have to hold an offer to start a full-time undergraduate degree program at Nottingham in September 2019, in any subject area.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, claimants are required to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, aspirants can get the award application form by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for a personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in the bachelor degree, claimants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If you want to study at the university, then you need to provide evidence of the minimum English language
Benefits: Each successful candidate will get the amount worth up to £2,000 for tuition fee.