Application Deadline: September 4, 2019
- University or Organization: The Westpac Scholars Trust
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate or research degree
- Award: $120,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two awards are available
- Nationality: Australian students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate or research degree in the areas of technology and innovation
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must have to apply for admission to graduate coursework or research degree at the University of Melbourne for the academic year 2019-2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this education award, aspirants are required to take affirmation in the graduate degree coursework at the university. After being registered, candidates can apply for this bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must have to attach a CV, personal statement, and portfolio, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, claimants are needed to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: English is the language of instruction when you come to study in Melbourne.
Benefits: The studentship will provide worth up to $120,000 over 2-3 years to cover the cost of study.