Application Deadline: 31 October 2019
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: Melbourne Business School
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 20% fee remission
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 50
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Info kelas bahasa : Dibuka Kelas Persiapan CPNS 2019
- Eligible Countries: Application from all nationalities are accepted
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award will be awarded for a bachelor degree in commerce, economics and management subjects offered by Melbourne
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- be an international student
- have completed an approved Year 12 program or equivalent that meets the eligibility requirements for the Bachelor of Commerce
- achieve a minimum ATAR of 90 (or equivalent) and fulfil the subject prerequisites
- be a citizen from a country deemed to be under-represented in the Bachelor of Commerce
- be made an unconditional offer for the Bachelor of Commerce
- accept a place in the Bachelor of Commerce in the year it is offered
info kelas bahasa : Dibuka Pendaftaran Kursus Akuntansi Dasar & Lanjutan
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process for the grant. Candidates will be automatically considered for this award when they will apply for an admission in a bachelor degree at the University of Melbourne.
- Supporting Documents: As part of your application applicants must submit copies of academic transcripts and proof of English language proficiency.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for a course at the university applicant must have a minimum ATAR of 90 or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Melbourne University.
Info kelas bahasa : Dibuka Program Kelas Gratis 2 Minggu Angkatan 12 – Kelas Bahasa Bandung
Benefits: The Univerity of Melbourne will offer a total of 50 awards up to a 20% fee waiver for the duration of the course (up to 300 points) on academic merit.
Scholarship in Australia 2019 : Finance Honours funding for International Students in Australia 2019-2020
source : scholarship position