- University or Organization: The University of Liverpool
- Department: Management School London
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: Full tuition fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The UK, EU, and foreign students are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for applying to a Master’s degree program in the field of Accounting, International Accounting, Banking and Finance, and Finance and Investment Management at the Management School of London.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be passionate about your studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All applicants who successfully enroll in a master’s degree program on the London campus of the university will automatically be considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked to submit your transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, and copies of degrees and current passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in this program, you must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: It is expected that all participants have good proficiency in the English language. But if you don’t have that, you need to take TOEFL or IELTS test to demonstrate the English language ability.
Benefits: The educational award provides full-tuition fee reduction for a master’s degree program.