Application Deadline: March 1, 2020
Program khusus : Dibuka Pendaftaran Kursus Akuntansi Dasar & Lanjutan
- University: University of Klagenfurt
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Graduate
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 20
- Nationality: Applicants from non-EU countries
- The award can be taken in Austria
Program unggulan : Program English Speaking and Conversation
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to students from Albania, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Croatia, Egypt, Estonia, Greece, Israel, Jordan, Kosovo, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Montenegro, Morocco, North Macedonia, Palestinian territories, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovenia, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United States of America, Uzbekistan.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate & graduate degree program will be awarded in Mathematics, Computer Science and Business Information Systems, and Electrical Engineering and Information Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants must complete the application form for admission to one of the Master´s degree programmes at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Bachelor Certificate and transcript of records of Bachelor’s degree programme, complete Bachelor Thesis (copy of original), abstract of Bachelor Thesis in German or English, Proof of English skills, the scan of passport and two letters of recommendation must be upload.
- Admission Requirements: You should check entry requirements when you come to study at the University of Klagenfurt.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Dibuka persiapan ujian GRE 2020 CLICK HERE
The University of Klagenfurt will provide all the following benefits:
1) Monthly scholarship EUR 650
2) Lump-sum for travel costs between EUR 25 and EUR 600 (depending on the country)
3) Scholarship holders will be exempted from paying tuition fees, if any, for the Master’s degree programme at the University of Klagenfurt.
4) Scholarship holders will be provided assistance when booking accommodation and applying for student health insurance in Austria. Scholarship holders have to pay for the costs of accommodation and insurance themselves.
- a) OeAD scholarship holders will be able to book accommodation in a dormitory with the OeAD Housing office. The monthly costs are:
- monthly rent: approx. EUR 250 to 360
- monthly administrative fee: EUR 18
scholarship in Austria 2020 : WU4YOU Scholarships at Vienna University of Economics in Austria
supported by kelas bahasa
source : scholarship position