Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £8000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Dibuka pendaftaran : Program Persiapan GMAT
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate coursework in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have received an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) on a degree course.
- Must have been assessed as an overseas fee payer.
- Must have received confirmation of the applicant’s firm acceptance of the offer by the deadline date. Students who choose Kent as their insurance place will not be eligible for the opportunity .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the University of Kent. After receiving an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) on a degree course, all applications for the opportunity must be made via the applicant portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The bursaries are worth £8000 per year of study at the University of Kent, towards the cost of tuition fees and are offered to nationals of any country paying overseas fees.
Scholarship in UK 2020 Click Here
supported by kelas bahasa
source scholarship position