Application Deadline: December every year
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland are worthy for this position.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a master’s degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Aspirants must have to meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for Finland.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For taking this grant, participants need to take admission in a master’s degree course at the university. You will complete the fund application form with the same application form used to apply for a master’s course.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, language ability certificate, copy of the passport, and curriculum vitae should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with excellent result.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your national language, then you are required to take TOEFL or IELTS test and show your English language proficiency.
The educational award is divided into three categories fully funded grant (Tuition fee + 10 000 EUR), full tuition fee Grant, and study grant (10 000 EUR) which will have the tuition fees range from 13 000 to 18 000 Euros.
source : scholarship-position