Application Deadline: July 18, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree course in Law
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be fully self-funding their studies, be studying on the UKT Law program at Brickfields Asia College, Malaysia specified in the link/partnership agreement between the University and Brickfields Asia College and be in the first year of an undergraduate degree. Aspirants should make Essex their firm choice on UCAS.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for GMAT, GRE and SAT/ACT in 2019 register here
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying to this education award, aspirants are needed to be enrolled in undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being registered, claimants will automatically be considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted in the undergraduate degree, seekers are required to hold their high school degree certificates and all the academic qualifications certificates.
- Language Requirement: For gaining the advantage of this bursary, entrants are required to have a good level of English language to study
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT & ITP in 2019 register here
Benefits: The grant will give the amount worth up to £3,000, which you’ll receive as a tuition fee discount distributed across your years of study.
Beasiswa UK 2019 Click Here
source : scholarship-posiiton