Application Deadline: June 2021
- University or Organization: University of Cyberjaya
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate programmes offered by the University of Cyberjaya are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must be enrolled in the University of Cyberjaya.
- The awards are available for high-achieving students who are from low-income families.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must log in through the university online portal and complete the application process. Applicants who will be accepted by the university can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- A soft and hard copy of academic transcripts
- Documents that support applications for credit from prior learning
- Information about previous involvement in co-curriculum activities.
- Details of family members & emergency contact person
- Passport Size Photo
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or above to get admission at the University of Cyberjaya.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to provide the following English language proficiency test scores as TOEFL and IELTS.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
The selected applicants are provided with an educational fund that covers particular aspects of the study at the University of Cyberjaya each year.