- University or Organization: University of Canberra
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors and masters
- Award: 25% off on the Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Ongoing for 2020 entry
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Vietnam, Philippines, and Latin America.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Engineering in Network and Software Engineering (Honours), Master of Data Science, Bachelor of Biomedical Science, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Medical Science, Bachelor of Environmental Science, Bachelor of Health Science, Bachelor of Sports and Exercise Science, Bachelor of Business (International Business), Master of International Business, Master of Law, Master of Marketing Management, and Master of Human Resources Management courses at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this education award, the applicant must be a full-time student who commences study either in Semester 2, 2019 or Semester 1, 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You need to take admission in one of the given undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. No separate application is required for the grant, you will automatically be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit certified copies of all relevant academic transcripts and award from all your complete or incomplete study with the evidence of your English proficiency level.
- Admission Requirements: For bachelors course equivalent of 70% or higher in Year 12 and a GPA of 5 out of 7 or 65% or higher in Undergraduate study is necessary for the master’s study.
- Language Requirement: If your national language is not English, then you need to check the English language requirements of the university.
Benefits: The educational award will cover the 25% cost of the tuition fee.