For the 2016/2017 academic year, Université de Lyon is offering scholarships for international students having a high-level academic record and willing to join one of Master’s degree programmes offered at the University.
University of Lyon and jointly accredited by several universities or ‘‘Grandes Ecoles’’ in Lyon and Saint-Etienne in France
Levels/Field(s) of study:
- Biosciences Master’s Degree
- Physics and Chemistry Master’s Degree
- Nanoscale Engineering Master’s Degree
- ADMIRE Master’s Degree
- Altervilles Master’s Degree
- AlterEurope Master’s Degree
- Public Policy Master’s Degree
- Infectious Disease Master’s Degree
- Architecture de l’information Master’s Degree
- Cancerologie Master’s Degree
Number of Scholarships:
The scholarship is 800 euros/month (depending to the applicant’s file) and is awarded for a 10-month period.
• Foreign Students
• Candidate for admission in Masters Year 1: provide proof that you have obtained a Licence (equivalent to 180 ECTS European credits) or an equivalent diploma/level recognized by the jury
• Candidate for admission in Masters Year 2: provide proof that you have successfully reached Masters Year 1 level (equivalent to 240 ECTS European credits) or have attained an equivalent diploma/level recognized by the jury
• No age conditions
• The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit
Each Master’s Programme has specific eligibility criteria. Please refer to the websites of the eligible Masters Programmes for more information.
There are currently no Master’s scholarships for the academic year 2017/2018.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://lyon-university.org/education/international-master-s-degrees-314154.kjsp?RH=PENstu
source : scholarshipads