Application Deadline: September 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Montreal
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Master
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
Program unggulan : Program English Speaking and Conversation
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Master in any subject area offered by the UdeM
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be an international student and have received an offer of admission to a study program offered at UdeM
- Applicants must hold a valid study permit
- Maintain their status as a full-time student without unauthorized interruptions throughout their study program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested candidates have to take admission in the applicable program and after that, complete a declaration form.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates are required to submit documents like Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements are varied depending on the course you are applying for the award. However, you can provide certificates of the following qualification to prove your proficiency in English: IELTS and TOEFL.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
The University of Montreal will provide the amount of the exemption grant varies according to the excellence of your academic record. You could receive an amount ranging from $ 2,000 to $ 11,998 for 30 credits per academic year.