Application Deadline: August 15, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: $6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 150 bursaries are available
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from New Zealand and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to complete or be completing, a University Entrance qualification or equivalent, and have studied at secondary level in the year of application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get involved in this studentship, requisites must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. When you will get an enrollment at UC, you can apply for the fund.
- Supporting Documents: You are needed to attach the copies of previous degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level, brief curriculum vitae (CV), and one copy of a selected written work.
- Admission Requirements: Before you submit your application, you need to check you meet any additional entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: To study at UC, you need to have sufficient fluency in written and spoken English.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get an amount worth up to $6,000.