Application Deadline: March 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Toronto Mississauga
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to $12,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in any subject area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Demonstrate academic achievement.
- Available to all newly admitted students directly from high school and are assessed automatically on admission (no application required).
- Students must achieve and maintain a Cumulative Grade Point Average of at least 3.70 at the end of Fall/Winter session to be eligible for renewal.
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Toronto. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
The University of Toronto will provide an educational fund to commence an undergraduate degree programme in Canada for the academic year 2021/2022.
- 0% and above: Up to $12,000 ($3,000 renewable x 4 years)
- 0% — 94.9%: $3,000 (non-renewable)
- 0% — 91.9%: $2,000 (non-renewable)