Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University or Organization: TU Wien
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Austria
Program unggulan : Program English Speaking and Conversation
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about nationality, please directly contact the employer.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Parameterized Complexity in Artificial Intelligence.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Interest in discrete algorithms.
- Expected to receive a Master’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics within the next 12 months (or has already received one).
- High motivation to succeed in academia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, please send your application to Robert Ganian (rganian AT ac.tuwien.ac.at).
- Supporting Documents: Must curriculum vitae, short motivation letter, and a letter of recommendation or the name and email address of a referee.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to hold their previous certificates of degree.
- Language Requirement: Very good English writing skills (no German language is required).
TU Wien will provide the following benefits:
- The starting date is flexible and the position is offered for 3.5 years, with the possibility of extension.
- No teaching obligations (but teaching opportunities may be arranged upon request).
- The funding will follow the FWF’s salary tables, starting at 31000 EUR gross/year for 30 hours/week.
- A department that offers top research expertise, and a stimulating and supportive environment.
- TU Wien is a great place for professional growth (e.g., the Austrian Science Fund offers multiple funding opportunities for young researchers to advance their independent scientific careers).
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here