TU Delft Excellence Scholarships 2020
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for TU Delft Excellence Scholarships 2020, which is going to be held in Netherlands. The scholarship is offered for master’s Degree Program. The duration of International Scholarship Program in Netherlands is 2 years.
TU Delft Excellence Scholarships 2020 is a Fully Funded Program which will cover tuition fees per year and other expanses as well. The Deflt University is one of the famous university of Netherlands and is ranked in the top 20 best university of engineering and technology.
Host University: Delft University of Technology
Course Introduced: Master’s Degree
Program Type: Fully Funded
Deadline: 1 December 2019
Field’s of study
Following fields are introduced in this scholarship program:
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Information Technology | Information Engineering
- Medical | Biomedical | Medisign
- Architecture | Built Environment | Construction
- Biotechnology | Life Science & Technology
- Chemical | Biochemical | Process Engineering
- Civil | Coastal Engineering
- Earth Resources | Geography
- Electrical | Electronic
- Teacher Training | Science Communication
- Technology, Policy & Management
- Transport, Infrastructure & Logistics
In order to apply for TU Delft Scholarships 2020 you need to fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Excellent international applicants (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes.
- With a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in the bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands.
- €30.000 per year for Non-EU/EFTA students
- €11.500 per year for EU/EFTA students
Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
Please upload scans of the documents which are applicable to you:
- Residence permit
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Reference letters
- Bachelor’s degree + translation or degree confirmation statement
- Transcript + translation
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Passport (all pages) or European ID card (both sides)
How to Apply
In order to apply you need to follow the following procedure:
Upload the Scholarship Application Form
Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document), according to required documents
Two reference letters in either English, French, German or Dutch.
These letters must be:
- from either a previous professor or assistant professor. If you have work experience, one of these letters may be from your employer.
- written on the official letterhead /have the official stamp of the university or company.
- signed by the referee and include your complete name
Is your referee hesitant to provide you with the letter? Then he/she can email a scanned PDF of the letter to email@example.com. His/her e-mail must include your complete name and TU Delft student number. You will be given this number upon registering in Studielink.
If you choose this option, you must upload a statement under “reference letter” in osiaan.tudelft.nl informing us of this decision. This statement should include the name and e-mail address of your referee.
Please note that Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required). EU/EFTA students can submit this document in a later stage according to the Admission instructions.
Important: Candidates those are granted with the scholarships will be informed through TU DEFLT official email in the beginning of March 2020
source : opportunitycorner