Application Deadline: May 12, 2021
- University: Tokyo Medical and Dental University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: JPY 30,000 monthly
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Few
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Japan
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
- Eligible Countries: All nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Hold a “Student” visa
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate student as of April 2021
- Not receive a scholarship (over JPY 360,000 per year) from other institutions.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates must take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the Tokyo Medical and Dental University. Receive from either one of the following three options after the beginning of March:
- Visit Tokyo YWCA JMIS Office.
- Request the forms by postal mail. Be sure to enclose a self-addressed envelope with an 82-yen stamp (width 12cm, length 23.5cm).
- Download the forms on the JMIS website.
- Supporting Documents: An applicant must write two essays in Japanese and submit it with a personal statement, CV, and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have knowledge of English as well as the Japanese Language.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
Tokyo Medical and Dental University will provide an award amount of JPY 30,000 monthly to the successful candidates.