Application Deadline: August 30, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, and Ukraine are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a master’s degree program (online learning) in the field of ChM Trauma and Orthopaedics at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must not hold any other award from the University of Edinburgh.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for GMAT, GRE and SAT/ACT in 2019 register here
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must have to take part in the ChM Trauma and Orthopaedicsprogram at the university. Once they completed their application, they will be automatically selected for the award on the basis of academic excellence.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, academic transcripts along with the test scores of language proficiency should be attached.
- Admission Requirements: The participants must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: The aspirants need to score 6.5 in the TOEFL test for demonstrating their English language ability.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT & ITP in 2019 register here
Benefits: The educational award will contribute £500 per year toward tuition fees and is tenable for two academic years.
Beasiswa UK 2019 Click Here
source : scholarship-posiiton