Application Deadline: July 29, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree program
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT & ITP in 2019 register here
- Eligible Countries: Algeria, Chile, Guinea-Bissau, Morocco, Somalia, Angola, Colombia, Guyana, Mozambique, South Africa, Argentina, Comoros, Honduras, Namibia, South Sudan, Bangladesh, Congo, India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Belize, Congo (Democratic Republic), Indonesia, Nicaragua, Sudan, Benin, Costa Rica, Ivory Coast, Niger, Suriname, Bolivia, Djibouti, Kenya, Nigeria, Swaziland, Botswana, Ecuador, Laos [Lao PDR], Pakistan, Tanzania , Brazil, Egypt, Lesotho, Panama, Thailand, Brunei [Brunei Darussalam], El Salvador, Liberia, Paraguay, Togo, Burkina (Burkina Faso), Equatorial Guinea, Libya, Peru, Tunisia, Burma [Myanmar], Eritrea, Madagascar, Philippines, Uganda, Burundi, Ethiopia, Malawi, Rwanda, Uruguay, Cambodia, Gabon, Malaysia, Sao Tome and Principe, Venezuela , Cameroon, Gambia, The Mali, Senegal, Vietnam, Cape Verde, Ghana, Mauritania, Seychelles, Zambia, Central African Republic, Guatemala, Mauritius, Sierra Leone, Zimbabwe, Chad, Guinea, Mexico, Singapore.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Ophthalmology
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have accepted for admission on to the online learning Master of Surgery (ChM) in Clinical Ophthalmology at the University of Edinburgh, one of the Edinburgh Surgery Online suite of Masters programs. Candidates should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so and advanced trainee ophthalmologists.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, aspirants are required to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, claimants can apply for this education award by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Must include a personal statement maximum of 500 words, transform ophthalmology services in your country to improve eye care, a copy of your CV, a letter of support for your application from your ophthalmology educational training program supervisor.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in the master’s degree, claimants must have to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of their nationality or country of residence.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for GMAT, GRE and SAT/ACT in 2019 register here
Benefits: The grant will cover the tuition fee for the entire program of study and funding towards a laptop and internet service. It is tenable for two academic years.