Application Deadline: August 23, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon Gambia, The Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea, Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ivory, Coast [Côte D’ivoire], Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Samoa, Sao Tome And Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Lucia, St Vincent And The Grenadines, Sudan, Surinam, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate in Stem Cell and Translational Neurology
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must accept an offer of admission on to the online learning Postgraduate Certificate, Diploma, or Masters Stem Cell and Translational Neurology program at the University of Edinburgh.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT & ITP in 2019 register here
How to Apply
- How to apply: In order to apply for the fund, claimants are needed to be enrolling in master’s degree program at the university. After taking admission, you can access the online application form of the bursary is via MyEd web-based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for a letter of motivation, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation, transcripts, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in postgraduate degree, you need to hold the bachelor degree certificates in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants must have to meet the minimum English language requirements.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for GMAT, GRE and SAT/ACT in 2019 register here
Benefits: One award will cover 60 credits towards your module fees, and two will cover 30 credits worth of course fees.
source : scholarship-position.com