Application Deadline: January 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Swedish Defence University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and Masters
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
Program unggulan : Program English Speaking and Conversation
- Eligible Countries: Students from countries, other than EU/EEA countries and Switzerland
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a Bachelor or masters degree in any subject area offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have successfully completed their upper secondary (high school) education (post-16)
- Have been awarded a Bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognized university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You must first apply to a course or a program before applying for a scholarship at the university. After being enrolled, you are eligible to fill the application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: No supporting documents are needed since they are all available for your admission evaluation through www.universityadmissions.se.
- Admission Requirements: In order to be qualified for the courses and programs you apply for, you must meet the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: The English requirement for studies at Bachelor’s and Master’s level in Sweden is the equivalent of the Swedish upper secondary course English 6/English B
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
The scholarship may only be used to pay all or part of the tuition fees and may not be used for accommodation or other suchlike costs.