- Applications Deadline: June 23, 2019
- Course Level: award is available to pursue Dual BA program.
- Study Subject: It encourages promising young individuals to commit to Europe by giving them the keys to law, economics, history, political science, and sociology; the opportunity to speak at least three languages; and the ability to navigate in both German and French cultures.
- Award: The Stephen M. Kellen scholarship covers two years of tuition fees at Sciences Po, in addition to a living allowance of $6.000/year for the two years spent on Sciences Po’s French-German European Campus in Nancy, and a living allowance of $7.000/year for the two years spent at the Otto-Suhr-Institut of Freie Universität.
- Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this application programme.
- Number of Awards: One
- The award can be taken in France and Germany
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this application programme.
- Entrance Requirements: The candidate must be admitted to Sciences Po’s dual BA with Freie Universität Berlin.
The grant is awarded to a student who exemplifies the values promoted by Stephen M. Kellen:
Excellence – as reflected in academic achievement
Vision – as demonstrated through a written submission on a selected topic
Generosity – as shown in a commitment to service to others
- English Language Requirements: Language requirements are: French B2, German B2 or English B1
How to Apply: Applicants must send the following to scholarship-at-usscpo.org, before June 20, 2018.
- Completed application form
- Personal statement describing motivation for studying in the city of Berlin (1,000 words) in English
- Essay on an Actuality theme to be confirmed by the end of 2017 (2,000 words) in English