Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- University or Organization: St. Thomas University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Canada
Scholarship in Canada 2020 : UNIVERSITY OF OTTAWA FINANCIAL AID BURSARY FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA, 2020
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the students must achieve a minimum annual average of 3.7.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in this educational program, you must take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at St. Thomas University. After receiving an offer of admission from St. Thomas, you will have the option to complete an application for programs through your online applicant portal.
- Supporting Documents: You need to upload a typed letter (one to two pages) in which you explain what makes you a strong candidate for a major scholarship, a résumé outlining your activities since beginning high school, including any jobs you have held, honours or awards, etc. and a letter of reference.
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted, seekers must hold their high school degree certificate from a recognized academic institution.
- Language Requirements: All claimants need to meet the English language requirements.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
The St. Thomas University provides varies up to a maximum of full tuition for the academic year 2021/2022.