Application Deadline: June 7, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of the six continents -Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, South America, and Oceania are worthy for these opportunities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a one-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) course to the University of Oxford.
- Admissible Criteria: Must have not already taken any other award from any other college in Oxford.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT & ITP in 2019 register here
How to Apply
- How to apply: There is a requirement of taking admission in a master’s degree course at the university for this, you need to write your admission and send it through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Students will be selected and informed by the organizers for the awards.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of the applicant’s curriculum vitae and starting their wish to apply along with the evidence of funding from other sources must be attached with the admission.
- Admission Requirements: Should hold a bachelor’s degree for applying to this program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your local language so you are bound to take TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating your language proficiency.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for GMAT, GRE and SAT/ACT in 2019 register here
Benefits: Total 6 Worldwide funds will be awarded for this course which will worth £10,000 and intended to provide financial assistance for applicants.