Application Deadline: Openuntil the position is filled.
- University or Organization: Southern Cross University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: $28,597 per year
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in Trees-Mediated Methane Emissions
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The ideal candidate is highly motivated for scientific research in environmental geochemistry with a special interest in CH4, wetlands and carbon cycling.
- The successful applicant will need to meet the entry requirements to enrol in a PhD at Southern Cross University on a full-time basis, including a second-class Honours degree (or above) or DB; a MSc degree (or equivalent) in environmental sciences, soil / aquatic sciences, geo-ecology, geochemistry, chemistry, chemical engineering, or a related natural science discipline.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English, as well as excellent communication and team skills, are expected.
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, applicants first need to take admission in a PhD degree program at Southern Cross University. Applicants can also contact (email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com) for an informal discussion.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are asked to submit an expression of interest, which must include a CV, copies of previous research outputs and a cover letter outlining a summary of your research experience, your reasons for wanting to do a PhD and information on how your skills will be relevant to the project.
- Admission Requirements: Must meet the entry requirement to be eligible for this program at the University.
- Language Requirement: Must meet the English language requirement at the University.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
Successful candidates will be offered a PhD stipend (for a 3-year duration at the Australian Research Training Program rate; the 2021 rate is $28,597 per year, indexed annually), plus a tuition fee-waiver and an additional stipend to cover research costs. International candidates are eligible to apply, however, if successful the successful candidate will need to fund their travel to Australia to commence studies, application fees for any required visa and overseas health cover insurance expenses.