Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Simon Fraser University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master’s or Doctoral program
- Award: $21,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Canada
Scholarship in Canada 2020 : UNIVERSITY OF OTTAWA FINANCIAL AID BURSARY FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA, 2020
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree programme will be awarded in any subject offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have to apply for a master’s or doctoral program at Simon Fraser University.
- Must be registered full-time in the graduate program at University.
- To be eligible, the successful candidate must be taking at least six credits to be eligible to hold the award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the programme, first applicants have to take admission to the University. After that can apply online for themaster’s degree programme.
- Supporting Documents: To be eligible, applicants have to meet the documents required at the University.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for the master’s degree programme at the university, students must meet the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
Simon Fraser University is providing an award of $5,000 per year while holding the other award. Recipients will be provided to those who receive a Tri-agency.