Application Deadline: August 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Dr Reddy’s Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors
- Award: 2,40,000
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from India.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: B.Sc degree in basic/ natural science courses.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The Scholarship applies to Indian girl students in the first-year graduation in 2020-21 academic session in the listed colleges in India and enrolled in basic/ natural science courses.
- Students must be securing admissions in any of the 12 listed science colleges.
scholarship in India click here
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, you need to have an admission offer in any one of the colleges. After that, you can complete the grant application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the Income Tax Returns of their parents/guardian(s) or in the alternative, Bank Statements of parents/guardian or Income Certificate issued by Government.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievements.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should have an excellent command of the English language.
The support will provide Rs 2,40,000 for three years of study, which covers the college tuition fees, study expenses and necessary living costs.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
source scholarship position
supported by kelas bahasa