Application Deadline: November 16, 2020
Program unggulan : Program English Speaking and Conversation
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies & Statistics (RSFAS)
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: $10,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to five
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Program Unggulan : Buruan Daftar Les Privat Online – Kelas Bahasa – 2019
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Finance, Economics & Statistics (Honours) degree programme.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students who completed Year 12 in Australia (excluding any foundation studies).
- Has applied for admission through UAC and has an approved ATAR of 99.
- Has been granted admission and will enrol into the Bachelor Finance, Economics, and Statistics (Honours) degree.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the Australian National University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Students will be selected on the basis of academic performance.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The funding provides a stipend of $10,000 and is payable in two equal instalments after the Census Date in the student’s first two semesters of study.
Program khusus : Dibuka Pendaftaran Kursus Akuntansi Dasar & Lanjutan
Scholarship in Australia 2020 click here
supported by kelas bahasa
source scholarship position