Application Deadline: March 16, 2020
Program khusus : Dibuka Pendaftaran Kursus Akuntansi Dasar & Lanjutan
- University or Organization: The Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master and doctorate
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 85 opportunities are available
- Nationality: Citizens of non-EU countries
- The award can be taken in Romania
Program unggulan : Program English Speaking and Conversation
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of non-EU countries are eligible to apply for these awards
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, master and doctorate degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To apply for this application , students must have to complete the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a citizen from a non-EU country
- The candidate must not hold Romanian nationality.
- Applicant must not be more than 35 years for bachelor and master study.
- Candidate must not more than 45 years for Doctoral research or postgraduate study.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to receive this education award, candidates need to take admission in an undergraduate, master and doctorate degree coursework at any university in Romania. After taking admission, candidates can download and send these award application forms to the International Relations Department/the Rectorate of the University.
- application form-I
- application form-II
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must present a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, photocopy of passport, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates need to hold their previous degree certificates.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must have to submit evidence of their English language ability for studying at the university.
Dibuka program belajar : Program Persiapan GMAT
The winning scholars will receive all the following:
- Free of Charge Tuition Fee,
- Free of Charge Accommodation,
- A Monthly Stipend,
- 65 EURO/Month, for Undergraduate Students,
- 75 EURO/Month, for Master Studies,
- 85 EURO/Month, for Postgraduate Students (Doctorate Degree).
Dibuka persiapan ujian GRE 2020 CLICK HERE
scholarship in Romania : Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs international awards, 2020