Application Deadline: November 30, 2019, for January entrants.
- Eligible Countries: International students are welcomed.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They are able to apply for undergraduate or taught postgraduate courses at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Participants must be self-funding.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for GMAT, GRE and SAT/ACT in 2019 register here
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are suggested to take place in an undergraduate or postgraduatedegree program at the university. Then complete the grant application form and send it through email to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: The supporting statement of between 500 and 1000 words, reasons for choosing the degree program, information of any noteworthy academic achievement, a description of the positive financial impact, a university application form, and curriculum vitae should be attached.
- Admission Requirements: A high school diploma for an undergraduate degree course and an undergraduate degree for a postgraduate degree course are required.
- Language Requirement: If you do not belong to a country whose national language is English, then you must have to show the English language ability by taking TOEFL or IELTS test.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT & ITP in 2019 register here
Benefits: The funded education wards will worth £3000 to £5000 as a reduction of the tuition fee.
Beasiswa UK 2019 Click Here
source : scholarship-position