Application Deadline: May 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Central Oklahoma
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $45,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an incoming freshman with a minimum grade point average of 3.00 and active participation in three or more student organizations.
- Must not have earned any college or post-high school credit hours.
- Must be an emphasis on Organizational Leadership.
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the University of Central Oklahoma. After being registered, you have to apply online for this programme.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, personal statement, and CV with your application. To know more, applicants are required to check the procedure of submitting the documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of an undergraduate degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
The University of Central Oklahoma will provide an award for four years of $45,500, which will be $11,375 per year to the successful students.