Application Deadline: August 07, 2020
- University: University College Cork
- Department: School of Chemistry
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: EU students
- The award can be taken in Ireland
Program unggulan : Program English Speaking and Conversation
- Eligible Countries: EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the field of Electrical Detection of Atmospheric Radicals
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in chemistry, physics, materials science or a similar discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants must apply by email to Prof. Justin Holmes (j.holmes-at-ucc.ie) for achieve this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Evidence of all qualifications listed on your application, including transcripts of examination results for each year to date that have not been completed at UCC.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree in a related field.
- Language Requirement: If the applicant’s first language is not English, they will have to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
This full-time PhD position is funded for up to 4 years including a stipend of €18,000 per annum. The studentship will cover fees at the rate for EU students.