- University or Organization: University of Eastern Piedmont
- Department: Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 24,000 Euros
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Italy
- Application Deadline: July 25, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Non-Italian applicants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a PhD degree program for “Extracellular and intracellular NAMPT as pharmacological targets in cancer and inflammatory disorders” at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidate must be passionate in molecular and cellular biology and pharmacology fields.
How to Apply
- In order to apply for the grant, you need to register in a PhD degree program at the university. After taking admission, send a full CV to email@example.com if you want to be a part of the grant.
- Candidates must hold a master’s degree for this course at the university and also have a proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: The participants of this position will receive a salary to be around 24,000 Euros net per year.
source : scholarship-position