Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- University or Organization: RWTH International Academy
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Deduction of 33% of the course fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Australia, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Egypt, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Russia and Turkey.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the programme candidates are required to hold their previous certificates of degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, you must take admission at the RWTH International Academy. After that, you must complete and submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit: motivation letter, CV, academic records, Letter of Recommendation, Additional documents to support your application (e.g. certificates for (extra) curricular activities) and a colour photo of yourself.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The financial aid positions will provide a deduction of 33% of the course fees to the eligible international students.