Application Deadline: June 26, 2020
- University or Organization: Southern Cross University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and Masters
- Award: Up to $60,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Dibuka pendaftaran : Program Persiapan GMAT
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Civil Engineering, Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Coastal Systems, Bachelor of Environmental Science, Bachelor of Environmental Science/Bachelor of Marine Science and Management, Bachelor of Marine Science and Management, Graduate Diploma of Forest Science and Management, Master of Forest Science and Management, Bachelor of Marine Science and Management, Master of Marine Science and Management.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- International Students who are commencing in Session 2, 2020, or course transferring into a new course in Session 2, 2020.
- Students must be full time (ie. 3 units or more in each Study period)
- Students must be able to demonstrate a very high standard of Entry into the course (ie. Must have completed a graded Diploma or higher with outstanding results).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must take admission in the bachelor and master degree program at Southern Cross University. After that, they must submit the program application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the academic requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
scholarship in Australia 2020 click here
The Southern Cross University will provide $15,000 per year to international students for bachelor and master degree programs. Combined with the relatively low cost of living in regional Australia, these endowments, which are valued at up to $60,000*, will provide outstanding students with the opportunity to channel their energy into their studies by significantly improving the affordability of their time in Australia.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
source scholarship position
supported by kelas bahasa