Application Deadline: October 15, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominica Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, The Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, United States of America, Uruguay, and Venezuela are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can join an undergraduate or a graduate degree program at any university in an OAS Member State.
- Admissible Criteria: The students must be in good physical and mental health to complete the program successfully.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT & ITP in 2019 register here
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying to this opportunity, aspirants must have to take admission at any university in an OAS Member State. After that, they can apply for the grant through the online application section.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of academic transcripts, two recommendation letters former professors using the OAS Recommendation statement Form, admission letter to the program of study begins in August/September 2019, and a curriculum vitae(does not exceed two pages) must be attached with the application.
- Admission Requirements: Must achieve a higher bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Participants must have good English language proficiency.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for GMAT, GRE and SAT/ACT in 2019 register here
The award has a monetary cap up to US$10,000 per academic year which will cover tuition and mandatory fees, health insurance, monthly complementary subsistence allowance, roundtrip airfare, and yearly book allowance (US $300 for onsite studies / US $1,000 for online studies).
Beasiswa UK 2019 Click Here
source : scholarship-posiiton