Application Deadline: August 20, 2019
- University or Organization: National Research University
- Department: Higher School of Economics (Saint Petersburg)
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Free tuition and a monthly scholarship 1,500 RUB
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Russia
- Eligible Countries: All international students from around the world are welcome to apply
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an international bachelor’s degree.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the following available programs:
- Business and Politics in Modern Asia
- Applied and Interdisciplinary History «Usable Pasts»
- Big Data Analysis in Business, Economy, and Society
- Information Systems and Human-Computer Interaction
- Software Development and Data Analysis
- Enterprise Software Development
- Comparative Politics of Eurasia
- Modern Social Analysis
- Urban Development and Governance
- Management and Analytics for Business
- Applied Economics and Mathematical Methods
- Strategic Management in Logistics
- Educational Administration
- Cultural and Event Tourism Management
- Civil and Commercial Law
- Law and Public Administration
How to Apply
How to Apply: Applications are accepted online.
- To apply for Bachelor’s programs, it is necessary to submit an application and then sit exams online or on-site.
- Master’s programs require submitting a portfolio in accordance with the requirements of each program and then passing an interview.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit required documents include the following documents: CV, motivation letter, at least one recommendation letter, and copy of the bachelor’s degree.
- Applications have to be submitted by August 10, 2019 – for citizens from countries with visa regime, and by August 20, 2019 – for citizens from visa-free countries.
- Scholarships awardees selection process is based on portfolio competition and interviews (conducted in person or online).
- The HSE University program will provide free tuition for the whole period of studying and a monthly scholarship 1,500 RUB.
- Tuition fee waivers cover a substantial part of the annual tuition fee: for Bachelor’s program– 25-70%, for Master’s programs – 25-50%.
source : scholarship-position