Application Deadline: 30th November 2021
- University or Organization: Case Western Reserve University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to study any bachelor or master degree programme offered at Case.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be international first-year or transfer students enrolled in a programme at Case.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to submit their application via the Common Application or Coalition Application. The applicants are required to have set up a CSS profile and apply for the opportunity through the same.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school results
- Admission essay
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed high school graduation to be accepted in any programme at Case.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
The aid will provide support to selected international students towards the tuition fee of any undertaken bachelor or master programme at Case.