Application Deadline: March 30 for the fall semester and October 10 for the spring semester (annual).
- University or Organization: National Cheng Kung University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: NT$ 10,000- NT$ 15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Taiwan
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the world are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD degree level program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Students with an employment status on their ARC or a work visa are not eligible to receive the award.
How to Apply
How to Apply: In order to receive the grant, the participants have to take admission in a bachelors or masters degree program at the university. There is no additional application required for the award; the award information will be mailed to all successful participants along with the admission letter.
- Supporting Documents: No supporting documents are asked by the university, but if there is any, and then it will be mentioned in your admission letter.
- Language Requirement: To study in Taiwan, the university will ask the proficiency either in the English or in Chinese languages.
The award category is divided into two parts-
- Undergraduate Category- Top 20% of participants will receive NT$ 15,000 (USD 500) per month and top 20.01%-40% candidates will receive NT$ 10,000 (USD 333) per month.
- Graduate Category- The participants will get the monthly stipend up to NT$8,000 (about USD 267) and the waivers of tuition fees and course credit fees. PhD applicants will receive an amount up toNT$15,000 (about USD 500).