Application Deadline: March.
- University: University of Washington Bothell
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- International Student attending UWB
- International and immigrant students planning to enrol at the UWB full-time winter & spring quarters
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested to apply for this award, then you must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit your resume and a personal statement described on the application instructions, unofficial high school transcript from most recent high school attended
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check minimum university admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
The University of Washington Bothell will provide tuition-fees to the successful students for undergraduate study.