- University or Organization: Microsoft
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD program
- Award: $1,200 USD
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can take in the United States, Canada, or Mexico
- Eligible Countries: Applications from the United States, Canada, or Mexico students are accepted
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program will award in any four-year college or university program in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) subject discipline.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, you must be enrolled as full time at a four-year college or university in the United States, Canada, or Mexico at the time of application.
- As long as international students currently enrolled at a four-year college or university in the United States, Canada, or Mexico, they are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
How to Apply: The Conference application will re-open in January 2020. ???????If you have any questions, contact at email@example.com.
The program will provide all the following:
- The program recipients will receive paid registration to one of the following diversity conferences: 1) Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing, 2) National Society of Black Engineers Conference, 3) Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers Conference, and 4) Tapia Conference
- Winners will receive $1,200 stipend toward travel, hotel, and meal.
- The fund is not transferable to other individuals.