Application Deadline: October 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Michael E Weintraub
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a high school senior scholar who is currently registered in a recognized and accredited university, institution, or college
- Must be a high school senior scholar who is at present registered in a familiar and accredited university, institution, or college
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to write an essay on the topic “In what way is your university education instrumental to achieving your life goals?” and then, must submit your application along with your original essay with complete and precise details to Michael E Weintraub Esqvia email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit an essay, certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to submit previous year degrees or certificates with an excellent academic result.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
Michael E Weintraub will provide a one-time award of $1,000 yearly to commendable students. Furthermore, the grant is free money or gift money.