Application Deadline: July 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Birmingham
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject available in Birmingham UK campus
- Eligibility Criteria: Take a glance at the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have got an offer and nominated the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate program starting September 2020.
- The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate program based at the Birmingham UK campus.
- Must meet the academic conditions of their offer to the program.
- Must be classed as domiciled in one of the following countries: Egypt, Lebanon, Kuwait, Bahrain, Morocco, Oman, Qatar or the UAE.
- Must be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees that are not covered by the program.
- Must have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Must be able to start their studies at the University in September 2020.
- Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to our local representative – ‘GlobalStudyUK’.
- Accept an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with ‘GlobalStudyUK’ by 1 July 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All candidates must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Birmingham to get this application . This award will be granted upon the student’s enrolment in September 2020.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants might be asked to provide the following documents at the time of admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The university accepts applications from those students who have the following qualifications:
- Three GCE A levels
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- SQA Higher and Advanced Higher
- Cambridge Pre-U
- A mix of A levels and Cambridge Pre-U subjects
- Irish Leaving Certificate Higher Level
- The European Baccalaureate
- Language Requirement: To get the entry in an undergraduate program at the university, aspirants must have achieved following English language qualifications:
- IELTS 6.0 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in every band.
- TOEFL IBT 80 overall with a minimum of 19 in listening, 19 in reading, 21 in speaking and 19 in writing.
- PEARSON with a minimum of 53 in listening, reading, writing and speaking.
The University of Birmingham will provide the award of £2,500 to only successful students. This amount will help students pay the expenses associated with studies.