Application Deadline: June 30th.
- University: McGill University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- enroll in a full-time degree program at the University
- demonstrate financial need, including the intention to apply for government student aid and/or Indigenous Band Support Funding
Dibuka pendaftaran : Program Persiapan GMAT
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants are needed to register in an undergraduate degree program at the university. Students will automatically be considered for this type of an entrance award when they submit the Entrance Bursary application on Minerva i.e. no separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The grants and Student Aid office reserves the right to verify the information provided on the application. Inconsistencies may result in a reassessment or cancellation of the applicant’s award.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a 95% average on all academic grade 12 and grade 11 level courses and rank in top 1-2% of the class.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, claimants need to demonstrate your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
The university will provide the Entrance bursaries range in value and award amounts are determined by the level of need demonstrated by the student and their family, relative to other applicants and the tuition fee rate charged based on the program of study and student residency (Quebec, rest of Canada, US, International)
scholarship in Canada 2020 click here
supported by kelas bahasa
source scholarship position