Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from developing countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA degree coursework
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants need to be foreign graduate students from developing nations, with a minimum of 70% marks and an aptitude for Business Management.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT & ITP in 2019 register here
How to Apply
- How to apply: To take part in this program, aspirants must have to take admission in MBA degree program at LEAD College of Management. After being admitted, claimants can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit a letter of motivation, statement of purpose, personal statement, transcript, and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling, seekers are needed to have their bachelor’s degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must have to meet the minimum English language requirement for joining the program.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for GMAT, GRE and SAT/ACT in 2019 register here
This is a fully funded scholarship, which covers tuition fee, training charges, industrial visit, library fee, internet charges, computer lab fee, examination fee, and uniform.
Scholarship in India 2019 click here
source : scholarship-position.com