Application Deadline: October 1, 2019
- University or Organization: International Water Centre (IWC) Pty Ltd
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: AU$56,000 to cover full-tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
scholarship in Australia 2019 : USQ Subcontinent International Tuition Fee Scholarship in Australia, 2020
- Eligible Countries: Applications from around the world are accepted
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Full-time Master of Catchment Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Applicants must have two years of professional experience (paid work or volunteering experience relevant to the program and following the completion of an undergraduate degree).
- Applicants must intend to pursue a full-time study of Master of Catchment Science for the trimester 1 (February) 2020
- International students do not hold an Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency visa
Info kelas bahasa : Dibuka Kelas Persiapan CPNS 2019
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before starting the award application, applicants must receive a full offer of admission into the MIWM program from Griffith University. Apply for admission is found on the Griffith website.
- Click here to access the online Griffith University admission application form
- Click here to access the online IWC application form
- Supporting Documents: The following documents are required to be uploaded: current resume/CV, two reference letters from a professional or academic reference letter (current from within the past two years)
Note: reference letters can be from the same referees who listed on the applicants’ application form *referees also have the option to email the reference letters directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a completed undergraduate degree in a related field of study from an internationally-recognized institution. To be considered in the program selection, applicants must meet the ELP requirements for admission.
- Language Requirement: International candidates must also demonstrate English language proficiency (ELP) (check Griffith’s conditions including minimum scores for English Language Proficiency tests).
Info kelas bahasa : Dibuka Program Kelas Gratis 2 Minggu Angkatan 12 – Kelas Bahasa Bandung
Each year, the International Water Centre (IWC) offers two full-tuition awards (AU$56,000) to covers full tuition fees. The grant also includes flights to Australia and Overseas Student Health Cover (covers single student only).
info kelas bahasa : Dibuka Pendaftaran Kursus Akuntansi Dasar & Lanjutan
source : scholarship position