Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: The University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
- Award: $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: New Zealand and International students
- The program can be taken in New Zealand
- Language: English
Program unggulan : Program English Speaking and Conversation
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand and overseas participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking a bachelor’s or master’s degree in any discipline, resources for early-childhood special-needs education.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have high school certificates for the undergraduate program and have an undergraduate degree for the postgraduate program.
- Recipients must be undergraduate or postgraduate students who are enrolled full-time at the University
How to Apply
- How to Apply: It is never too late to build a bright future by applying to award after taking admission in a bachelor or master, degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The university might ask applicants to submit their academic transcripts, recent curriculum vitae, a copy of the passport, and language proficiency proof.
- Admission Requirements: Qualification is dependent according to a course in which you are going to take admission.
- Language Requirement: Foreign candidates are suggested to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
The University of Canterbury will provide the award amount of $2,000 to the winning candidates for the 2021/2022 academic year.