Application Deadline: November 01, 2019
- University or Organization: Leverhulme Trade Charities Trust
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters degree program
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Residents of the United Kingdom
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant studying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree at a recognized UK university. Candidate must be the child, spouse, widow or widower of a grocer, pharmacist or commercial traveler and in financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be applying for this bursary, aspirants are needed to be enrolled in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at a recognized UK university. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for a letter of motivation, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation, transcript, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, claimants are required to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: For being a part of this program, aspirants need to meet the English language requirements.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to £3,000.