- University or Organization: Leeds Trinity University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: September 6, 2019, and January 15, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from India, China, Nigeria, Indonesia, and Thailand are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in any field at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be a full-time student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants have to take admission in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the university. After that, no additional application is required for a grant all eligible participants will be automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the participants have to submit their transcripts, language ability proof, reference, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: The students must complete their academic qualification for a bachelor’s degree program and completed an undergraduate degree for a master’s degree program.
- Language Requirement: It is to inform that, all interested participants have to demonstrate their English language proficiency by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The bursary will provide an amount of £1,000 to all successful participants.