Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: School of History
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: £2,000
- Number of Awards: Four
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Suitable Course or Subjects: BA History or BA International History and Politics courses
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered for the award, applicants are obliged to take admission in the BA degree program at the school.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, original academic transcripts, and certificates with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements are varied course to course.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
The University of Leeds will provide an annual award of £2,000 towards the cost of tuition fees in each year of study.